MV Dreamcatcher - Every day, Every moment (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so beautiful and love the hair styles here
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If ever there is a DC thread that is posted and I don't reply, I'm out or busy lol. I'd never miss a DC thread!!

Their voices... Their faces...

So beautiful and aesthetic. Both them and their voices!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh, it's a bit like how I am but with Yoohyeon being my bias and JiU being my weakness and Gahyeon is also my weakness a lot of the times as well!
If I'd choose a bias solely by looks, Gahyeon would be my bias closely followed by Yoohyeon; but to me personality bears more weight, thus JiU is my bias by far. If it were by vocals however, it'd be Siyeon.
 
Joined
22 July 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
263
Location
City of Suits
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's been almost an hour and no one has replied or anything :irenecrazy:
I would have replied sooner but I live in the States and work in the morning, so I'm either asleep or busy... and most of the times I take a nap when I get home. It seems Dreamcatcher are doing everything they can to make me stan them after I showed interest yesterday. :nakypog:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I would have replied sooner but I live in the States and work in the morning, so I'm either asleep or busy... and most of the times I take a nap when I get home. It seems Dreamcatcher are doing everything they can to make me stan them after I showed interest yesterday. :nakypog:
You may want to see this. It will keep making you stan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread