Variety Dreamcatcher Handong to participate on Idol Producer season 3 [Nian Shao You Ni] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It could turn out to be really great for her, while I'll miss OT7 Dreamcatcher, I hope she does well and we get to see DC as 7 again as well.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It could turn out to be really great for her, while I'll miss OT7 Dreamcatcher, I hope she does well and we get to see DC as 7 again as well.
Yeah, if it turns out well for her (which it probably will) it will be a huge boost to Dreamcatcher.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tbh I hope she get‘s a boost but doesn’t make the actual group. It hurts when a member of a favorite group of yours can‘t participate with the original group promotions
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
tbh I hope she get‘s a boost but doesn’t make the actual group. It hurts when a member of a favorite group of yours can‘t participate with the original group promotions
While not having OT7 DC for a while would suck, I still hope she makes the group, she'd be so popular and successful and I wouldn't wanna deny her all those opportunities. She might even like working in her home country for a while.
Plus, it will likely boost DC a lot too, so it's a win win.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread