Audio Dreamcatcher - I Miss You (new Japanese song) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my queens killed it like always.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Me too, but maybe it will include Japanese versions of previously released songs. I eagerly wait for it either way.
But what else is there that they haven't already done? I don't want duplicate songs on a new album.
I guess there is still yet to be the Japanese versions of Fly High and You and I but all of the other title tracks already have Japanese versions to them. It would be severely disappointing if they gave us the same material as what they already have done on this new album.
We want new content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
But what else is there that they haven't already done? I don't want duplicate songs on a new album.
I guess there is still yet to be the Japanese versions of Fly High and You and I but all of the other title tracks already have Japanese versions to them. It would be severely disappointing if they gave us the same material as what they already have done on this new album.
We want new content.
I'm sure there will be new songs. What I meant is that maybe not all of them will be originals. I agree it's much better to get all new songs, but I don't think it will be completely repeated material either. And I want new content as well, even better if it's all new content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread