Trading DREAMCATCHER Jiu, GIRLS DAY Jihae For Trade (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yeah. It's in his OP.

Mairi wants JiU so wanted a 3-way to try and get it. Unfortunately Eman is looking for very rare cards.
:maheart:
I'm gonna have a treasure trove of cards by the time someone actually has the ones I want and is willing to trade.

Some aren't even out yet I guess.

Hope they get to them soon.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm gonna have a treasure trove of cards by the time someone actually has the ones I want and is willing to trade.

Some aren't even out yet I guess.

Hope they get to them soon.
Indeed.

And once you have the cards you are looking for, you will have a few options on what to do with all the other cards you don't want/need.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Indeed.

And once you have the cards you are looking for, you will have a few options on what to do with all the other cards you don't want/need.
:lisalaugh:
Then it's onto Phase 2.

All my lesser biases.

This card game was such a good idea for this forum. Honestly it's so fun.

Who's idea was it? They're a genius.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Then it's onto Phase 2.

All my lesser biases.

This card game was such a good idea for this forum. Honestly it's so fun.

Who's idea was it? They're a genius.
I'm curious as to who your second set of biases are. They'll probably be far easier for you to collect though.
:jenniesmug:

I think the genius who came up with this card game is written in the original trading card game announcement, in the OP.

I love this card game too. I'm addicted.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@emanresu if you aren't collecting much you should offer a bunch for the rare cards you want tbh <.<
I'm open to any suggestions or card combos.

If someone wants multiple cards I have they can make an offer.

My trade threads are offering all the cards I'm not keeping.

:sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Did i already write here that there aren't any AOA or MOMOLAND cards in the KS Trading Cards Game or did I only dream that I did? Or am i a butterfly dreaming i'm a human?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Did i already write here that there aren't any AOA or MOMOLAND cards in the KS Trading Cards Game or did I only dream that I did? Or am i a butterfly dreaming i'm a human?
Yea you did. And I know.

I'm just keeping them up because I want to establish what I am (and will be) looking for.

So when they do come. People might think of me. And I don't have to update my thread text.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yea you did. And I know.

I'm just keeping them up because I want to establish what I am (and will be) looking for.

So when they do come. People might think of me. And I don't have to update my thread text.
HaHaHa, LOL-cos i searched for all my posts in this thread thinking i was dreaming cos u already got 20+ replies but now i just chkd it's a new thread, but i still need to reach 20 posts today so idc anymore, good luck anyway bud. Dang ur luck with Seohyun n cards pull is awesome. Im so envious, but maybe its beginners luck or maybe its just ur karma.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
HaHaHa, LOL-cos i searched for all my posts in this thread thinking i was dreaming cos u already got 20+ replies but now i just chkd it's a new thread, but i still need to reach 20 posts today so idc anymore, good luck anyway bud. Dang ur luck with Seohyun n cards pull is awesome. Im so envious, but maybe its beginners luck or maybe its just ur karma.
Yea I got lucky the last couple pulls. Seem to be some cards people are looking for. They'll come in handy for future trades.

It'll run out of luck though I'm sure lol.

Were you looking for Seohyun?

Draw me a Yoona and I'll give her to you lol.

Good luck on the rest of your 20 posts. Gotta get that daily card.

:pikadab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thankfully I've gotten close to the stage you are in after almost 3 months, just being patient with trades til I get cards I really want. I like so many boy groups while trying to complete the sets first. But now I am more relaxed, even if just a bit. I hope I can get the Yoona you want though, even though you don't have any cards that I would like particularly, I like getting people their biases :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yea I got lucky the last couple pulls. Seem to be some cards people are looking for. They'll come in handy for future trades.

It'll run out of luck though I'm sure lol.

Were you looking for Seohyun?

Draw me a Yoona and I'll give her to you lol.

Good luck on the rest of your 20 posts. Gotta get that daily card.

:pikadab:
I managed to get Seohyun already thru good timing n luck.

Thnx, tho. It was quick for Seohyun already 4 cards out now.

Otherwise id be stuck like you waiting like hell, but most of the rest of SNSD are slow in getting released.

Good luck getting YoonA, with ur cards and Rand and DarlingBlue sacrifice plays, i think ill wait till i can afford her card, by trade or by luck. lol.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Thankfully I've gotten close to the stage you are in after almost 3 months, just being patient with trades til I get cards I really want. I like so many boy groups while trying to complete the sets first. But now I am more relaxed, even if just a bit. I hope I can get the Yoona you want though, even though you don't have any cards that I would like particularly, I like getting people their biases :sanapray:
I saved myself the headache and didn't bother with sets lol.

What are you really looking for?

I'll cross my fingers on pulling it for you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I saved myself the headache and didn't bother with sets lol.

What are you really looking for?

I'll cross my fingers on pulling it for you!
Well Yoona is promised to you even if you don't have a card that I want right away, but I'd say I'm looking for NCT Renjun and Kun and Ateez Hongjoong the most.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Well Yoona is promised to you even if you don't have a card that I want right away, but I'd say I'm looking for NCT Renjun and Kun and Ateez Hongjoong the most.
Then I'll be on the lookout for those cards! We'll make a grand trade in the future.

First time I've hoped for boygroup cards!

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread