Dreamcatcher maknae Gahyeon gaining netizens attention (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It is definitely for the right reasons though :hayshook: :maheart::sakUwu:
This is certainly the right way to get into shape instead of starving yourself and working so many hours.

Source: Dreamcatcher’s maknae Gahyeon gaining Netizens attention after posting pilates workout video

Dreamcatcher’s maknae Gahyeon gaining Netizens attention after posting pilates workout video
​

Dreamcatcher’s maknae Gahyeon is gaining Netizens consideration after posting a pilates exercise video. Netizens are praising Gahyeon’s stunning physique and are in awe of her flexibility. Others are saying that her exercise made them eager about their very own our bodies and prospects of enchancment due to coaching.


“Gahyeon actually flexing on all of the haters.”
“In a second when lots of the Insomnias want a distraction from the surface world, Dreamcatcher Vlogs are right here to save lots of the day. Thanks girls.”
“Gahyeon is one of the best instance of weight reduction with a wholesome routine. Maintaining a healthy diet and train.”
“she actually makes me wanna do some exercises. I am glad she’s being wholesome and all the pieces. it looks like she misplaced her weight doing it the wholesome method and never the unhealthy method. however everyone knows all of dc LOVES to eat so I am certain it was onerous for her.”
“Gahyeon is actually my benchmark to shed pounds in a wholesome method. She does it so elegantly and strongly (she does not quit even when it will get onerous) Combating Gahyeon, you stunning hardworking maknae.”
“You may actually inform how a lot effort she places in and tries her finest each time since debut days. I’m actually happy with Gahyeon!”
“She is working so onerous, I really feel motivated after I see her, I am so proud she’s wholesome and is taking good care of herself, I understand how onerous is to be normal so I can really feel you, all I need is Gahyeon to be completely happy.”
“You may inform she misplaced weight however burning, greater than ravenous. Despite the fact that it is slower, however the advantages are positively long run. Respect.”
“Woah Gahyeon is admirable 😳👏 Actually hardworking woman, all of them.”

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Keeping fit the right way!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's why we stan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread