Teaser Dreamcatcher Mystery Code Teaser (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,229
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
In case you want the spoiler, Insomnia has already figured out the code:
The comeback is on December 20th, and the song/single name is composed of the words ‘Love’, ‘Christmas’, ‘My’, and ‘Sweet’ (order is unconfirmed, but people think it'll be "My Christmas, Sweet Love").
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,229
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
A K-Pop Christmas album by Dreamcatcher? Hmmm ... where's the catch? :pepesmug:
I'm really interested to see their take on it! I can't really picture them doing aegyo, they've always seemed relieved to have left behind their Minx days. I've got a book about scary Christmas stories from around the world, so maybe they'll do something more like that!
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
I'm really interested to see their take on it! I can't really picture them doing aegyo, they've always seemed relieved to have left behind their Minx days. I've got a book about scary Christmas stories from around the world, so maybe they'll do something more like that!
I don't know if there's a figure like Krampus in Asian folklore or if 'A Christmas Carol' is popular in South Korea, but I don't expect a cozy Christmas title track.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: centen and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,821
Reactions Received
44,479
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,051
In case you want the spoiler, Insomnia has already figured out the code:
The comeback is on December 20th, and the song/single name is composed of the words ‘Love’, ‘Christmas’, ‘My’, and ‘Sweet’ (order is unconfirmed, but people think it'll be "My Christmas, Sweet Love").
I want it to be My Sweet Christmas Love
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome!
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread