@Insomnia
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,597 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,428 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 January 2021 #1 @Insomnia Reactions: QueenB, OnlyCalB, chris_m and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 19 January 2021 #2 Definitely sounds like Rock with a hip hop beat as described in a post I saw on redd.it I'm excited about this MV too if it's as futuristic as this lyric video, they'll look great Reactions: OnlyCalB and chris_m
Definitely sounds like Rock with a hip hop beat as described in a post I saw on redd.it I'm excited about this MV too if it's as futuristic as this lyric video, they'll look great
chris_m Joined 3 December 2020 Messages 477 Reactions Received 826 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 19 January 2021 #3 This already looks/sounds really promising Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 20 January 2021 #4 I'm anticipating this so much! Reactions: chris_m