News Dreamcatcher Official Light stick & Robe (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's a really cool light stick.

For a second though I thought it was a robe for the light stick... I was lowkey excited to dress the light stick up.
:nayeonisdone: :lisalaugh:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,740
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
That's a really cool light stick.

For a second though I thought it was a robe for the light stick... I was lowkey excited to dress the light stick up.
:nayeonisdone: :lisalaugh:
I thought that to and was like 'wait whattt 0.0' xD
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That's a really cool light stick.

For a second though I thought it was a robe for the light stick... I was lowkey excited to dress the light stick up.
:nayeonisdone: :lisalaugh:
their concerts do be lookin like a cult meetup tho as many have pointed out :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread