Comeback Dreamcatcher Official [The beginning of the end] Jacket (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I was dismayed to read all the negativity expressed here about the Japanese album. Someone mentioned that this is the usual on Japanese full albums; so I went to confirm it with the last album of the other group I stan. Now, let me tell you that I still don't know their entire discography enough to be sure; but it seems that on that album four songs out of 13 are reissues. All the other nine are new songs. Maybe it's an exception; but it seems this is the case for their other full albums. So I'm not sure this about making a "full album" mostly out of rereleases is a widespread practice.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I was dismayed to read all the negativity expressed here about the Japanese album. Someone mentioned that this is the usual on Japanese full albums; so I went to confirm it with the last album of the other group I stan. Now, let me tell you that I still don't know their entire discography enough to be sure; but it seems that on that album four songs out of 13 are reissues. All the other nine are new songs. Maybe it's an exception; but it seems this is the case for their other full albums. So I'm not sure this about making a "full album" mostly out of rereleases is a widespread practice.
Normally they include only a-sides and maybe if they are not that many some b-sides as well but almost never all of them !
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread