MV Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) ‘R.o.S.E BLUE’ MV (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll update the missing tags, then watch the MV @Yoohyeon lmao. Bare with me... :facepalm:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I LOVE this so much!!
:pikahappy:

Reminds me in parts of an Final Fantasy soundtrack. The MV is so nerdy I can relate lol. Obviously the MV has a story and I'm trying to work it out. I guess I need to know more about the game it's in collab with to understand it more.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow this is so different
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My theory is that I think all of the girls (except JiU of course) needed to be saved from being evil and the only way for them to turn back to being good and being JiU's friends again is that she had to kill them one by one.
When she killed them, she came back to the real world and all of her friends were there, alive...or so it seemed until they all vanished into petals, so when JiU saw that she hadn't saved them, she wanted to kill herself but luckily the gun didn't have any power in it.
So, then she found out about where the girls were and saw that they were being held captive and all unconscious and the only way to rescue them was if she sacrificed herself with the big crystal, so that is what she did and the girls woke up to find that JiU had saved them and had died for them.

Obviously, this theory may not be true but it's the best one I could think of lol
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Let's talk about Dreamcatcher's acting though!
Great as always. I would like to see and hear them act during a short film based on one of the concepts in the future.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Great as always. I would like to see and hear them act during a short film based on one of the concepts in the future.
That would be awesome! Have you seen their acting parody in 'The world of the married', I think that's what it is called, but although they are messing about and having fun, it's pretty good acting.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread