I wonder if we will ever get one? :dubuthink:
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 July 2020 #1 I wonder if we will ever get one? Reactions: yeji, kodoku, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 27 July 2020 #2 they sure deserve it and I'm sure it will be really pretty and unique <3 Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 29 July 2020 #3 I really would love one Reactions: Yoohyeon
alexjohn Joined 16 September 2020 Messages 2 Reactions Received 1 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 October 2020 #4 ASTRO - Official RoBong Lightstick Ver. 2 (Standard or Express Shipping) ☆OFFICIAL ITEM ♢ Free Tracking Number: Please take in consideration Reactions: yeji
ASTRO - Official RoBong Lightstick Ver. 2 (Standard or Express Shipping) ☆OFFICIAL ITEM ♢ Free Tracking Number: Please take in consideration