Performance Dreamcatcher 'Scream' Dance Video [MV Version] (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

'Scream' Dance Video [MV Version]




This is the first of 3 'Scream' videos released due to the Official 'Scream' MV reaching 3Mil views.
The view count includes the combined views from the official DC upload and the 1theK upload.

The next milestone video will be released at 7Mil, with the last one being released at 10Mil!

Please watch both official 'Scream' MV uploads if you haven't already to help Dreamcatcher & InSomnia reach the next milstone!
:sanapray:




​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lol wow that Insomnia taglist is long af :haylul:

Lit choreo as always, DC can do no wrong when it comes to dancing :sanapray:
:lisalaugh:
Ikr! KS is full of InSomnia!

I get a bit nervous tagging so many people. But then I think that it's DC content and that's what the list is for. I know I'm always happy to see any DC content, no matter how big/small it may seem. :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:lisalaugh:
Ikr! KS is full of InSomnia!

I get a bit nervous tagging so many people. But then I think that it's DC content and that's what the list is for. I know I'm always happy to see any DC content, no matter how big/small it may seem. :D
I've entered a giveaway hosted by Asianjunkie hoping to win an album lol. If I lose, maybe I'll actually buy one. The cover/design looks sick!
But I also want the IZ*ONE album and Itzy album next month, rip my wallet :pepecry1:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've entered a giveaway hosted by Asianjunkie hoping to win an album lol. If I lose, maybe I'll actually buy one. The cover/design looks sick!
But I also want the IZ*ONE album and Itzy album next month, rip my wallet :pepecry1:
That's the problem with having so many faves. Especially when they have a comeback around the same time. It's expensive and choosing which to buy first isn't always easy :nekosweat:
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that dance is school
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've entered a giveaway hosted by Asianjunkie hoping to win an album lol. If I lose, maybe I'll actually buy one. The cover/design looks sick!
But I also want the IZ*ONE album and Itzy album next month, rip my wallet :pepecry1:
Asianjunkie :umjicry: sounds familiar
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Love the dance. It also looks pretty energetic and hard to do.
I love that they also added male dancers because now people won't complain that women can't do male choreography, so now we have men doing female choreography.
I think it shouldn't be separated into male and female choreography though, it should be either hard choreography, medium choreography or easy choreography whether it's female or male or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread