Teaser Dreamcatcher 'Scream' Lyrics Spoiler (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it so far. I don't stan Dreamcatcher, and only really liked Piri, Deja Vu, and You and I. I hope this has more elements of Piri and You and I than Deja Vu, but I wouldn't mind a more Deja Vu-esque song as well. Even watered down, it would be okay. Probably not something I'd put on my main playlists, but I wouldn't skip past it if it comes up.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks promising
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well yes, it still sounds good. I have to take into account that I still like rock bands with even mellower sounds like Girlfriend or Scandal; but there is a threshold where the sound is too mellow.
we will see tomorrow if any songs sound heavier in the album :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I hope they are not really in a trend of watering down their sound.
It does seem to be the case with them since Piri.
It's like they are trying to water it down with every comeback and I think it's to suit the general public.
If that is the case, then they have no consideration for their original fans who got into and supported them before Piri.
And if it will be a dubstep type of song, I'm not sure if I can continue having them as my favourite group anymore (unless, it's so good that it blows my mind).
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It does seem to be the case with them since Piri.
It's like they are trying to water it down with every comeback and I think it's to suit the general public.
If that is the case, then they have no consideration for their original fans who got into and supported them before Piri.
And if it will be a dubstep type of song, I'm not sure if I can continue having them as my favourite group anymore (unless, it's so good that it blows my mind).
They are the only kpop group I stan and overall, they are second. They may drop to casual if they keep doing that.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
They are the only kpop group I stan and overall, they are second. They may drop to casual if they keep doing that.
Yeah, same here.
When JiU said they would never change their rock sound, I didn't think she actually meant to change it to a completely different rock sound.
I would still follow and support them and still try to get them their first win, but I wouldn't be a big fan as I am right now and since I got into them.
This needs to really blow my mind if they want to keep me as a fan that still buys their albums, merch, listen and anticipate all of their content.
But we'll wait for the medley tomorrow at least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
maybe only the title track will be softer? Hopefully the b-sides will be great as usual :maheart:
That's not really the point. The title track is supposed to be the face of the group's comeback, so whatever they put out as a title track, then that is what they want the GP to see.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That's not really the point. The title track is supposed to be the face of the group's comeback, so whatever they put out as a title track, then that is what they want the GP to see.
what about a symphonic metal track xD It could fit that comeback theme :haylul:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
maybe only the title track will be softer? Hopefully the b-sides will be great as usual :maheart:
That was the case with Raid of Dream. In that case the title song had a strong emotional punch, and I liked it the most back when it was released. It lasted weeks; but it weared off. Now it's not my favourite song in that album. This is the first time my favourite song is not the title.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread