- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Do you think it's possible that the nightmare story is still not actually finished and that this new era is just the continuation of the nightmare era? If they are connected, then it's definitely possible that what the theory says is true.how intresting
you lost me...Do you think it's possible that the nightmare story is still not actually finished and that this new era is just the continuation of the nightmare era? If they are connected, then it's definitely possible that what the theory says is true.
Tell me where I lost you at?you lost me...![]()
maybe it is the English partTell me where I lost you at?![]()
So I lost you at everything? The whole entire sentence is in Englishmaybe it is the English part![]()
maybe the whole sentence was confusing me ... my English is a flop as expectedSo I lost you at everything? The whole entire sentence is in English![]()
well, basically, we are into a new era, right? What if this new era and the nightmare era were connected? It would mean that person who has thought of this theory in the video wouldn't be far from the truth.maybe the whole sentence was confusing me ... my English is a flop as expected![]()
I GOT IT NOWwell, basically, we are into a new era, right? What if this new era and the nightmare era were connected? It would mean that person who has thought of this theory in the video wouldn't be far from the truth.
vous êtes les bienvenusI GOT IT NOWThank you !!!!!
it was goodvous êtes les bienvenus
Not sure if I got that right![]()
I was gonna put that but it didn't look right to me and the other sentence looked more badassit was goodbut maybe you meant "de rien"
(je vous en prie can work too)
well it is a literal translation, but in French it has an other meaning xDI was gonna put that but it didn't look right to me and the other sentence looked more badass![]()
well at least I have learned some French now 😎well it is a literal translation, but in French it has an other meaning xD
Good thing !I see,
well at least I have learned some French now 😎![]()
I definitely wouldn’t count that out. anything is possibleDo you think it's possible that the nightmare story is still not actually finished and that this new era is just the continuation of the nightmare era? If they are connected, then it's definitely possible that what the theory says is true.