- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
You are using the right one hon@mirella @RainbowDevil @Walnutt @Kelly @taemkitten @Reo @Queen @goyo @maruif @bulletproof @Bopper @potato @Kimino @PinkPrincess @Jimin @HerWifeYerin
I don't have the full DC tag list, sorry.
The tags I used are from your 'Who Do You Stan' thread, but @PinkPrincess has a huge list (she is OP of the DC thread).You are using the right one hon![]()
![]()
Thanks, but I don't want to be on any listThe tags I used are from your 'Who Do You Stan' thread, but @PinkPrincess has a huge list (she is OP of the DC thread).
btw @HerWifeYerin, you should also ask Rainbow to but you on the DC tag list here!
Lmao. Well I hope you don't mind if I tag you for things I think you'll like!Thanks, but I don't want to be on any list![]()