- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
They do? Collaboration!those remind me so much of WJSN
it really looks kinda similar to the dreams come true era. A collab would be so coolThey do? Collaboration!![]()
Which one do you like the best? I am loving Gahyeon's picture! Dami looks really nice too.it really looks kinda similar to the dreams come true era. A collab would be so cool
I personally love JiU‘s the most.Which one do you like the best? I am loving Gahyeon's picture! Dami looks really nice too.
Siyeon's hair is not really doing it for me though and look at all that space she has in the picture lol
JiU's is really nice but I feel there is too much light on her, especially her hair.I personally love JiU‘s the most.
Totally true about Siyeon‘s picture
Which ones were your favourites?Looks great but not my favourite set of pictures
Second set ?JiU's is really nice but I feel there is too much light on her, especially her hair.
Which ones were your favourites?
That is the most creepiest, I think it's my fave as well, and is the only one where every member looked so good.Second set ?
So it is those ones that I liked the most.That is the most creepiest, I think it's my fave as well, and is the only one where every member looked so good.