- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Dreamcatcher Company has posted what looks like mystery codes.
from reddit "if you go back 7 letters in alphabetical order for each letter, ZJYLHT becomes SCREAM. "THLYJZ? Hm....
"Scream", maybe the title song,from reddit "if you go back 7 letters in alphabetical order for each letter, ZJYLHT becomes SCREAM. "
AND I OOP lol, i accidentally closed the artist thread and kept this one LOL
lmao yeah, sorry@Reo Are you sure you have the right thread?
AND I OOP lol, i accidentally closed the artist thread and kept this one LOL
@Moderator can anyone move them to the a.c.e artist thread
It has happened to me..... 😅lmao yeah, sorry![]()
just move themgotta ban reo I guess
thats the problem when you have a lot of tabs open and lose the overviewIt has happened to me..... 😅
In my case, I posted Dreamcatcher stuff on Gfriend's thread twice.thats the problem when you have a lot of tabs open and lose the overview![]()