- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
My girl Exy is no playing mattersomeone ain‘t playing today. I see
My girl Exy is no playing mattersomeone ain‘t playing today. I see
who else is your girlMy girl Exy is no playing matter![]()
Idk, pick a number between 1-30 maybewho else is your girl![]()
I think Idol Producer has been either postponed or cancelled due to Coronavirus so she might be back soonHandong....
I miss our Chinese queen.![]()
I don't think so. Wuhan is quarantined. If my info is correct, Idol Producer was being held there; so Handong can't leave.I think Idol Producer has been either postponed or cancelled due to Coronavirus so she might be back soon![]()
Right in Wuhan?I don't think so. Wuhan is quarantined. If my info is correct, Idol Producer was being held there; so Handong can't leave.
I just hope that's wrong; but that's what I read somewhere.Right in Wuhan?
Well if it's cancelled, she can fly back once quarantine is over. If it's just postponed, it won't be the case I suppose.
Idk, pick a number between 1-30 maybe![]()
Just saying there are a lot of girlswhat? I am confused
Just saying there are a lot of girls![]()
Here is where I read it:I just hope that's wrong; but that's what I read somewhere.
Do you want me to add you to my inSomnia taglist?Very pretty ~
I love Jiu's indigo colored hair 😍 omg.