@Insomnia
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,278 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 8 March 2024 #1 @Insomnia Reactions: OnlyCalB
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 8 March 2024 #2 Now I'm reminiscing over going to their concert! Wish I hadn't been so brain foggy though all I remember is JiU was pretty and that I really liked it Reactions: kimsguardian
Now I'm reminiscing over going to their concert! Wish I hadn't been so brain foggy though all I remember is JiU was pretty and that I really liked it
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 8 March 2024 #3 Awesome! Reactions: kimsguardian