- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Once again I'm here to tell you all that the DC thread has reached another milestone; 500 pages.
That's a good idea, @PinkPrincess is perfect for the take over, should she want to. Would certainly be in great hands!@PinkPrincess I'm just thinking that you should take over the Dreamcatcher thread? What do you think? Do you want to?
And congrats!![]()
![]()
Yes, I think so too! That's why I have offered :)That's a good idea, @PinkPrincess is perfect for the take over, should she want to. Would certainly be in great hands!
@PinkPrincess I'm just thinking that you should take over the Dreamcatcher thread? What do you think? Do you want to?
And congrats!![]()
![]()
Yes, I accept. Not much would change to be honest. I have been in charge of posting content anyway and I have taken that deadly seriously.That's a good idea, @PinkPrincess is perfect for the take over, should she want to. Would certainly be in great hands!
I believe we do it in this thread: Takeover Idol Thread Request - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.Yes, I accept. Not much would change to be honest. I have been in charge of posting content anyway and I have taken that deadly seriously.