- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
We will apparently be getting a mystery clue on 13th.
I hope this is true!
I hope this is true!
Yeah, their Japanese comeback is in March, so it would make sense to have a Korean comeback just before it.that would be so nice
I'm hoping for 3 Korean comebacks this year! Would be more chance to get that 1st win too.omg yes pleaseee <3
that is so trueYeah, their Japanese comeback is in March, so it would make sense to have a Korean comeback just before it.
It's just a rumour at this point but if JiU herself actually mentioned a mystery code was coming, then I'm sure it's true!I was feeling it. So glad that it’s apparently happening.![]()
Yes we all know what mystery code means.It's just a rumour at this point but if JiU herself actually mentioned a mystery code was coming, then I'm sure it's true!![]()
Maybe you can find some coins down the sofa lolMy wallet isnotreadyI hope we'll get full album this year!