Comeback Dreamcatcher to release 1st Korean Album on 18th February (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A full album! I can't wait!

:pikahappy: :maheart:

I'll be hoping they can achieve #1 like they want and truly deserve. It will be tough due to how many groups are promoting during this period, but even one #1 win will be everything to them and InSomnia for sure.

Regardless of that though, I hope DC earn more recognition, even more fans and continued success with their first full album! They certainly grow each comeback which is great to see!
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A full album! I can't wait!

:pikahappy: :maheart:

I'll be hoping they can achieve #1 like they want and truly deserve. It will be tough due to how many groups are promoting during this period, but even one #1 win will be everything to them and InSomnia for sure.

Regardless of that though, I hope DC earn more recognition, even more fans and continued success with their first full album! They certainly grow each comeback which is great to see!
Yeah it's scary with BTS looming on the horizon. :yolk:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
But do BTS do The Show? They may feel like they don't need to be on there, hopefully lol
I don't think BTS will do SBS The Show or MBC Show Champion.

On occasion bigger groups do participate in them, but these days it's rare. I think Big Hit and MBC have beef right now anyway lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't think BTS will do SBS The Show or MBC Show Champion.

On occasion bigger groups do participate in them, but these days it's rare. I think Big Hit and MBC have beef right now anyway lol.
I think Gfriend does, but hopefully they won't be promoting for more than 2 weeks like they normally do lol I can see so many more wins for them as well!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But do BTS do The Show? They may feel like they don't need to be on there, hopefully lol
That's true. They won't do those I think. We'll have to see which groups decide to do the Show or which don't. February is so packed :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think Gfriend does, but hopefully they won't be promoting for more than 2 weeks like they normally do lol I can see so many more wins for them as well!
GF/Source Music is now under Big Hit, and MBC stopped GF from joining their year-end show because of it. (Even though MBC denies this).

So unfortunately we might not see GF on Show Champion or Show Music Core.
Unless the beef is over now :lisalaugh: .

Would be nice to see GF on both MBC chart shows tbh. This powerplay BS by companies and broadcasting companies suck.
Still, DC have a chance at #1 on The Show and Show Champion (and maybe even the other chart shows :sanapray:).
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
GF/Source Music is now under Big Hit, and MBC stopped GF from joining their year-end show because of it. (Even though MBC denies this).

So unfortunately we might not see GF on Show Champion or Show Music Core.
Unless the beef is over now :lisalaugh: .

Would be nice to see GF on both MBC chart shows tbh. This powerplay BS by companies and broadcasting companies suck.
Still, DC have a chance at #1 on The Show and Show Champion (and maybe even the other chart shows :sanapray:).
If DC can get just 1 comeback win in their careers, that would no doubt make me, you, InSomnia and DC so happy! After that happens, then maybe we can have a different goal to aim for :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If DC can get just 1 comeback win in their careers, that would no doubt make me, you, InSomnia and DC so happy! After that happens, then maybe we can have a different goal to aim for :maheart:
The next goal would be to chart higher on Korean music charts I guess. Which as a result of #1 on a chart show could be achievable as the exposure will help them.

Obviously more album sales and opportunities internationally and nationally etc would be great too lol.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so happy it‘s a full one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread