Comeback Dreamcatcher to release 3rd Japanese Single: 'Endless Night' on March 11th (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
DC Official Japan releasing the info:



Translation of OP tweet:

🌙March 11, 2020 (Wed) #DREAMCATCHER 3rd Single `` Endless Night '' release decision🌙 /

The beginning of Chapter 2❗
♬ Song Writer/Offer: Guitarist #Kuboty
Drum performance: #Katsuma from the popular loud rock band Coldrain


However, unfortunately Handong won't be participating in this release due to her schedules.

Translation of second tweet:

Due to the schedule of Hang Dong only, there is no plan to participate in this work or to appear in various release commemorative events. Please note.
______

Fans have researched Kuboty and Katsuma and are suggesting 'Endless Night' will be a Hard Punk Rock track!!

:pikahappy:
DC are going to go all out with their rock sound!! I can't wait for the release.

I also know they are going to be releasing a Korean album soon as they are currently recording songs, as per Yoohyeon telling everyone in her B'day VLive. So they may have an official Korean comeback before or around the time of this Japanese release. DC looking to start 2020 right!

Sorry InSomnia, I don't have the DC taglist.

@PinkPrincess (I know you do lol).
@Gahyeonie
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@PinkPrincess Thanks for tagging :)

The song should be a harder sound. People who know the two involved with the song are saying they do hard/punk rock. So it seems promising!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i hope this one will be better
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
what about the b-sides?
I don't think there will be any as this is a single.

Yet some "singles" have been known to get released with one other song. But I'm not sure about that for this release.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't think there will be any as this is a single.

Yet some "singles" have been known to get released with one other song. But I'm not sure about that for this release.
I saw two songs on their official website. Hopefully I am a Japanese speaker lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I saw two songs on their official website. Hopefully I am a Japanese speaker lol
My god. I didn't even think to translate the info on their Japanese site lol.

You are right! There will be a fan song 'Only The Sky', and 'Silent Night' will be released in Japanese.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My god. I didn't even think to translate the info on their Japanese site lol.

You are right! There will be a fan song 'Only The Sky', and 'Silent Night' will be released in Japanese.
You’re lucky that I understand Japanese
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread