Comeback Dreamcatcher to release their first Japanese album this summer! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Queen I know that you'll also want to look at this as well even though you are not on the tag list.
Honestly, if they do more songs like "I miss you" I'll be dead :maheart:
Tis my new addiction
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay this is amazing
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Honestly, if they do more songs like "I miss you" I'll be dead :maheart:
Tis my new addiction
Yes me too! That would be amazing! Hopefully, there will be a decent amount of songs on there as well and no songs that's are already on their singles.

I’ve been waiting for a full album for a while, I’m so happy its now happening *adds to diary*
I'm hoping you are right about it being a full album and not just a mini album. A full album is what we need! But I don't think they do many mini albums in Japan though right? It's either singles or full albums?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes me too! That would be amazing! Hopefully, there will be a decent amount of songs on there as well and no songs that's are already on their singles.


I'm hoping you are right about it being a full album and not just a mini album. A full album is what we need! But I don't think they do many mini albums in Japan though right? It's either singles or full albums?
Japanese mini albums are becoming more popular lately, with Korean groups anyway. Singles are still the most popular, but Dreamcatcher won’t be on their own if it turns out to be a mini.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
That's exciting!~ I hope that they're original songs in japanese and not just japanese versions of their korean releases.
Yes, like 'I miss you'. That song is a great original by them and it's proof they can do it effectively.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Which songs would you like to have ?

1. You And I
2. Mayday
3. Fly high
4. Lullaby
5. Sleep-walking
6. Full Moon
7. Scar
8. Over the sky
9. Diamond
10. Emotion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread