Dreamcatcher Tour in Europe!!! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm available on the day of the London concert, but I can't go. I need to have a seat guaranteed because I have a few health issues, so it's just my luck that the balcony is standing + unreserved seats, and then the other sections are just standing. I'm extremely disappointed, but oh well... 🙁

On another note, if anyone wants a presale code, please let me know. It's for the London concert and I really don't want it to be wasted. I'll send it in PM if anyone is interested! ☺
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm available on the day of the London concert, but I can't go. I need to have a seat guaranteed because I have a few health issues, so it's just my luck that the balcony is standing + unreserved seats, and then the other sections are just standing. I'm extremely disappointed, but oh well... 🙁

On another note, if anyone wants a presale code, please let me know. It's for the London concert and I really don't want it to be wasted. I'll send it in PM if anyone is interested! ☺
I’m the same, I need an actual seat due to having a balance condition.
Plus the train fare would be ridiculous even if I paid in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread