Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 November 2019 #1 Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, Willow and 4 others
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 24 November 2019 #2 I wish I was their snacks Reactions: yeji, Willow, OnlyCalB and 3 others
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 24 November 2019 #3 WHY DID HE GIVE THEM MARMITE TO EAT FROM A JAR? You eat it as a spread on hot toast with butter dammit. Reactions: Deleted member 289, yeji, Willow and 3 others
WHY DID HE GIVE THEM MARMITE TO EAT FROM A JAR? You eat it as a spread on hot toast with butter dammit.
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 November 2019 #4 Bopper said: WHY DID HE GIVE THEM MARMITE TO EAT FROM A JAR? You eat it as a spread on hot toast with butter dammit. Click to expand... Gotta be honest, I hate Marmite! Reactions: yeji, Willow, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
Bopper said: WHY DID HE GIVE THEM MARMITE TO EAT FROM A JAR? You eat it as a spread on hot toast with butter dammit. Click to expand... Gotta be honest, I hate Marmite!
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 24 November 2019 #5 I wish I could try these too ! 😯😯 Reactions: Yoohyeon, yeji and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 November 2019 #6 Made me laugh when they were trying the Porky things and they were trying to work out what it was. Then Yoohyeon made the connection that they are small bits of pork and said "OMG I'm so clever"... Reactions: Yoohyeon, yeji and Willow
Made me laugh when they were trying the Porky things and they were trying to work out what it was. Then Yoohyeon made the connection that they are small bits of pork and said "OMG I'm so clever"...
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 November 2019 #7 so adorable Reactions: Yoohyeon, Willow and OnlyCalB