Appreciation Dreamcatcher using sign language in their 'Over the sky' performance! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, before you say anything, I am not actually back, I'm just making an appearance to tag everyone and post this post which I may do here and there over the course of me not being here.

Anyway, I wanted to post this and it really shows they are Queen's!


 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
More reasons to love Dreamcatcher!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is one of the reasons everyone should stan dreamcatcher
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
As someone with deaf parents...

this touches my heart so much.
This message is really touching 🙂
I hope they can do more of this kind of thing, even if it's just in their tours or other special occasions!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread