Comeback Dreamcatcher Vs ONEUS (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So it looks like Dreamcatcher are up against ONEUS and other artists which I can't make out who they are.

I think ONEUS has a good comeback which I actually like and already has almost 3m views on their LIT MV on 1TheK.

Does anyone know if ONEUS already has a win or are they still searching for it?

Right now, Dreamcatcher are winning the prevote but not really by that much.

43002
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s get our girls a win :sakUwu:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
Frankly speaking I don't think ONEUS will have a win (considering the comeback of other more popular groups). They're still fairly new and the fandom is still developing. Well unless I'm wrong (you can always have a surprise). However, they seem to have won a lot of new fans with this comeback. Maybe a win for the next comeback ? Who knows ?

So perhaps Dreamcatcher has a chance ?

Anyways these shows are not that "transparent". I wouldn't put too much hope in them. This world is a cynical place.

:nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Frankly speaking I don't think ONEUS will have a win (considering the comeback of other more popular groups). They're still fairly new and the fandom is still developing. Well unless I'm wrong (you can always have a surprise). However, they seem to have won a lot of new fans with this comeback. Maybe a win for the next comeback ? Who knows ?

So perhaps Dreamcatcher has a chance ?

Anyways these shows are not that "transparent". I wouldn't put too much hope in them. This world is a cynical place.

:nayeonisdone:
I still think ONEUS will win as this is their first week in promoting, whereas it's Dreamcatcher's 3rd week of promoting and this is where Dreamcatcher's sales decline massively. Dreamcatcher's best chance was on their first week of promoting where they went up against CLC and Everglow in which Everglow won by 11 points against Dreamcatcher.

True, it's not really the most important, but a win for Dreamcatcher would mean the world for them and their fans.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
I still think ONEUS will win as this is their first week in promoting, whereas it's Dreamcatcher's 3rd week of promoting and this is where Dreamcatcher's sales decline massively. Dreamcatcher's best chance was on their first week of promoting where they went up against CLC and Everglow in which Everglow won by 11 points against Dreamcatcher.

True, it's not really the most important, but a win for Dreamcatcher would mean the world for them and their fans.
Well, I really don't know...Let's wait and see.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ONEUS will definitely win this. They are a boygroup and they will have more digital sales and album sales which are super important in THE SHOW.

Of course, Dreamcatcher deserves a win as well.
What's being a Boygroup got to do with anything? So you think that if Blackpink or TWICE went up against ONEUS, they wouldn't win because they aren't Boygroups?
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BLACKPINK and TWICE would definitely win, because their sales are top tier. I'm talking regular girlgroups here. Also, BP doesn't go to The Show.
You didn't say that. You said that they are a 'Boygroup' so they would win. That is not always the case and it depends who that 'Boygroup' goes up against.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It is clearly implicated that they are going against Dreamcatcher, so I used that claim in that connotation.
Because Dreamcatcher are on their 3rd week of promotion and ONEUS are on their 1st week of promotions, then yes, I can see them winning, but to say it's because they are a GG and ONEUS is a BG is just not true.
There are many GG's who get wins over BG's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread