YES YES THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!! Okay make a post, I'll agree to the trade :pepeheart:
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 15 February 2021 #21 Lovely_Cornchips said: YES YES THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!! Click to expand... Okay make a post, I'll agree to the trade Reactions: Willow and Lovely_Cornchips
Lovely_Cornchips said: YES YES THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!! Click to expand... Okay make a post, I'll agree to the trade
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 15 February 2021 #22 Sana said: Okay make a post, I'll agree to the trade Click to expand... I just did! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Reactions: Willow and Sana
Sana said: Okay make a post, I'll agree to the trade Click to expand... I just did! THANK YOU SO MUCH!