News Dreamcatcher's V.I.P tickets for Asia Tour are over $200! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Is that Singaporean dollars or US dollars? Either way, well deserved.
I don't know, it doesn't say but it says that the V.I.P tickets are selling fast and the GA tickets have limited availability, so I'm guessing that the Singapore venue is selling out :)
Here is the venue for it:
13250
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread