COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation @DrewB Official f(x) Card Quest Thread (2 Viewers)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Eqsls7aUwAEmK-j.jpeg

This is my epic thread on my epic quest to collect f(x).

This is for you to enjoy the journey with me and also to be a place to remind me of who and what I owe.

Since I'm so obsessed with completing this set I will be offering more than one card in exchange for an f(x) card. Sulli and Krystal cards especially are crack cocaine. You could get up to 5 or 6 cards in exchange for one of these two.

I am officially on the board!

1609625506546.png

f(x) Amber received from @Wingfrost. Traded Stray Kidz Felix and still owe her one card she does not have from one of the following groups. BTS, Ateez, Stray Kidz, Astro, BAP, DAY6, Seventeen.

1609625595127.png

f(x) Sulli received from @OnlyCalB . Traded Pristin Nayoung and will give him a card he needs from his huge list when I get one (which actually helps his chances to get it quicker since he's collecting so much).

1609649210911.png

f(x) Victoria received from @birbdae . Traded Day6 Young K and just barely escaped from having to add $10 on top of the card.

1609696484567.png

f(x) Krystal received from @Ozymandias. Traded T-ara Ahreum.

1610819528669.png

f(x) Luna received from @Mangoey. Traded Mamamoo Hwasa, Red Velvet Joy, Wonder Girls Sohee.

Thank you again to Wingfrost, OnlyCalB, birbdae, Ozymandias and mangoey. You 5 are on my first ballot kpopsource Hall of Fame.

Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I is female :wimwim:
But you’re welcome:lisalaugh:, now I’m kind of hoping to pull another f(x) card :pepesmug:

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I is female :wimwim:
But you’re welcome:lisalaugh:, now I’m kind of hoping to pull another f(x) card :pepesmug:
Lol my bad. I'll edit.

And yes you better hope you get more f(x) cards cause with me around they will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Lol my bad. I'll edit.

And yes you better hope you get more f(x) cards cause with me around they will be the gift that keeps on giving.
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
This is my epic thread on my epic quest to collect f(x).

This is for you to enjoy the journey with me and also to be a place to remind me of who and what I owe.

Since I'm so obsessed with completing this set I will be offering more than one card in exchange for an f(x) card. Sulli and Krystal cards especially are crack cocaine. You could get up to 5 or 6 cards in exchange for one of these two.

I am officially on the board!

f(x) Amber received from @Wingfrost. Traded Stray Kidz Felix and still owe her one card she does not have from BTS, Ateez, Stray Kidz, Astro, BAP, DAY6, Seventeen.

Thank you again to Wingfrost and all other future participants.
Ur killing me dude, i tried to trade for krystal card to give u bk for gifting me cards b4, but ur raising the price by inflation. Now the 2nd round cards will hv increased by value to be traded. LOL. (Also kinda shooting urself in the foot when ur bias'(es') card comes out, how much will u trade 4 her then? 10 cards 4 1?):shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:

How is this gonna help when i need to trade 4 Jessica's card, or did u just dismiss/forget/abandon our agreement(thot our feud collapsed the agreement altogether?).
This post brought to u by the Sarcasm n irony dept. of KS Inc. woth a smattering of truth from the Just The Facts Ma'am dept. hidden in a dungeon of KS Inc. parent co. KS Consolidated. LMFAO n crying in my milk at the same time.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Ur killing me dude, i tried to trade for krystal card to give u bk for gifting me cards b4, but ur raising the price by inflation. Now the 2nd round cards will hv increased by value to be traded. LOL. (Also kinda shooting urself in the foot when ur bias'(es') card comes out, how much will u trade 4 her then? 10 cards 4 1?):shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:

How is this gonna help when i need to trade 4 Jessica's card, or did u just dismiss/forget/abandon our agreement(thot our feud collapsed the agreement altogether?).
This post brought to u by the Sarcasm n irony dept. of KS Inc. woth a smattering of truth from the Just The Facts Ma'am dept. hidden in a dungeon of KS Inc. parent co. KS Consolidated. LMFAO n crying in my milk at the same time.
Even though I gave you a bunch of free cards a while ago I still don't want anything for free. That's how valuable f(x) cards are to me. So clean slate.

My plan is to try and get 1 f(x) card every week. I got Amber today. So I'm hoping to get another one by next Friday. And by then I should have 5 or 6 cards total and will be able to trade for a Sulli or Krystal if they have been pulled by then. I know theres a Krystal out already but hes not trading so I have to wait for another pull on that one.

So yes if you can get your hands on a f(x) card by next Friday I will give you 5 or 6 cards for it.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Even though I gave you a bunch of free cards a while ago I still don't want anything for free. That's how valuable f(x) cards are to me. So clean slate.

My plan is to try and get 1 f(x) card every week. I got Amber today. So I'm hoping to get another one by next Friday. And by then I should have 5 or 6 cards total and will be able to trade for a Sulli or Krystal if they have been pulled by then. I know theres a Krystal out already but hes not trading so I have to wait for another pull on that one.

So yes if you can get your hands on a f(x) card by next Friday I will give you 5 or 6 cards for it.
You wont even hv 5 or 6 cards by tat time. Fine, do wat u hv to do.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Full set by the end of the month fighting! :sanapray:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'll be giving Krystal to bulletproof, you can try finding a card she likes, she'll be willing to trade esp if you get T-ara, BigBang or 2NE1.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I'll be giving Krystal to bulletproof, you can try finding a card she likes, she'll be willing to trade esp if you get T-ara, BigBang or 2NE1.
Seems this forum is determined to keep me from getting Krystal.

What did I do to yall?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

What did I do to yall?
You gave up on Kpopsource (before 2nd roubd cards because you didn't have enough faith earlier) and this is karma? LOL. but deep sigh...

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers

This economy is too much for my brain

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

What did I do to yall?
Ozy is right! If you get Sunmi 3 or 5, (G)I-dle (except Shuhua or Soojin), any T-ara, 2NE1, BIGBANG, Red velvet (except Yeri), BAP, let me know! I won't trade Krystal to anyone else :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Drew_B a Victoria has been released! birbdae has her.
:sanapray:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
omg @Drew_B got some serious work here :wimwim: my Krystal is still for him too

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Drew_B I'M GETTING YOU SULLI! THE TRADE IS PENDING!
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:

Your ultimate card will be yours my dude.
:sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread