Drop a Group Below and I WILL...!!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am high making a spreadsheet.
My brain is hyperfocused on games and shenanigans.
PARTICIPIATE WITH ME
COMMENT A GROUP AND I WILL TELL YOU MY BIAS AND MY BIAS WRECKER
AND IF I DON'T KNOW THE GROUP I'LL WING IT!!!

:felixdance: :felixdance: :felixdance:​
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,500
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
p1harmony
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: magikarp
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,500
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread