Drop a New-ish Kpop Release (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
And I'll give it a rating out of 5 and some thoughts on it.
I'm bored and feel like I've fallen off track with releases lately so HELP <3

OR

You can comment and I'll respond with a new-ish Kpop song I like?
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh its out of 5 i forgot, not out of 10 :haylul:
thought u'd make it lower than 3.75
it's not noise like most of your other choices are.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship


And don’t forget to factor woong’s biceps into your rating
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread