Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 5 July 2020 #21
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 5 July 2020 #22 Does it have to be K-pop or can it be any genre? And I wouldn't be offended at all by you, so don't worry about it. :)
Does it have to be K-pop or can it be any genre? And I wouldn't be offended at all by you, so don't worry about it. :)
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 6 July 2020 #23 I've been into this song lately: