Drop an Idols name below and... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
try to place them in the proper group.
I legit don't know guy groups at all so I'll probably fail if you choose just guy group members.
LOL​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will do a bg one and make it multiple choice and then do a girl group one

Idol Name: Allen
Do you think he belongs to 1, 2, 3?

1. Treasure 2. Enhypen 3. Cravity

And then for the girl group :dubuthink:

Chaein
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will do a bg one and make it multiple choice and then do a girl group one

Idol Name: Allen
Do you think he belongs to 1, 2, 3?

1. Treasure 2. Enhypen 3. Cravity

And then for the girl group :dubuthink:

Chaein
I know Chaein :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
my fave gg lately :jenniesmug: fr tho
They're very talented but I'm too whipped for StayC, Weeekly and now woo!ah! as well to add any new groups :haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They're very talented but I'm too whipped for StayC, Weeekly and now woo!ah! as well to add any new groups :haylul:
well i have like 15 bgs under my belt so i'm trying not to let more in but i only got 3 other ggs so i got space :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well i have like 15 bgs under my belt so i'm trying not to let more in but i only got 3 other ggs so i got space :lisalaugh:
Well tbh I add rookie ggs really fast but also drop them later if they don't put out stuff I enjoy so who knows :haylul:
While I liked Ponzona I didn't LOVE it as much but their vocals were great, and their relay dance for Overdose was :sanapray:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well tbh I add rookie ggs really fast but also drop them later if they don't put out stuff I enjoy so who knows :haylul:
While I liked Ponzona I didn't LOVE it as much but their vocals were great, and their relay dance for Overdose was :sanapray:
that song gets better on relisten honestly it's in my head all the time
also you should censor the name of the song in case chips reads these posts before she guesses :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that song gets better on relisten honestly it's in my head all the time
also you should censor the name of the song in case chips reads these posts before she guesses :lisalaugh:
I just hate that one line which is the hook of the song :haylul:
It ruins the otherwise good verses and melody for me lmao.

And you're right :susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I will do a bg one and make it multiple choice and then do a girl group one

Idol Name: Allen
Do you think he belongs to 1, 2, 3?

1. Treasure 2. Enhypen 3. Cravity

And then for the girl group :dubuthink:

Chaein
ALLEN!?!?!? THAT'S A FUCKING ....OMFG

uh Cravity

and Chaein ummmm IZ*ONE?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ALLEN!?!?!? THAT'S A FUCKING ....OMFG

uh Cravity

and Chaein ummmm IZ*ONE?
eyyyyyyyy cravity is correct! his real name is allen bc he's a taiwanese american :lisalaugh:


Chaein is from Purple Kiss so that was a bit of a hard one
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
eyyyyyyyy cravity is correct! his real name is allen bc he's a taiwanese american :lisalaugh:


Chaein is from Purple Kiss so that was a bit of a hard one
Ah yeah I don't know the member names yet but they are all very pretty.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread