- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
try again? or no?Ohhh ummm....ab6ix?
try again? or no?Ohhh ummm....ab6ix?
Ummmm uh Cravity then?try again? or no?
it's p1harmonyUmmmm uh Cravity then?
Oh I always forget they are a groupit's p1harmony![]()
He's handsome thats for surejust look at him!
![]()
UNIQ or HOTSHOT.
I liked both those groups so nah
Darn I thought that would be hard(It’s Hotshot)
Nope it’s not a typo, he’s from ImfactIt looks like a typo so either ONEUS or up10tion?
I thought it would either be really easy or name you haven't heard at allBigbang
![]()
![]()
Nhah I won't like though I got thrown off for a second.I thought it would either be really easy or name you haven't heard at all![]()
Yes but she's primarily a soloist so kinda a trick questionUni.t
I knew she was a soloist but since you posted it here I figured you wanted the group she was apart of at some point lolYes but she's primarily a soloist so kinda a trick question![]()