- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
List that I'm watching rn and I wanna full it more n more n more~
Waiting list
- My Roommate Is a Gumiho
- Penthouse 3
- Prison Playbook -repeat-
- Sky Castle
- So I Married an Anti-fan
- Suits
- Voice 4
Waiting list
- Abyss
- Angel's last mission: love -repeat-
- Click your heart
- Falling into Your Smile **chinese
- Hotel Del Luna -repeat-
- It's okay to not be okay **ep 6
- Love Alarm 2
- Love is sweet **chinese
- Mr. Queen -repeat-
- Nevertheless
- Remember
- Royal Secret Agent
- Search: WWW
- Signal
- Stranger
- Sweet Home
- The World of the Married
- ...(plz continue it)...
Last edited: