- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
When I thought of the @Drug
Quoth the fish, 'Don't go snug!'
There stood a blue assassin bug
While I pondered, coleopterology and smug
It was snug
It was smug
It was @Drug
And so I screamed, 'Is that a phoney?'
Somewhat louder than the cow pony
The trout brought such sorrow
I discovered the scup
I was a sauger and you a thug
With apologies to Edgar Allan Poe and @Son Na Eun
Quoth the fish, 'Don't go snug!'
There stood a blue assassin bug
While I pondered, coleopterology and smug
It was snug
It was smug
It was @Drug
And so I screamed, 'Is that a phoney?'
Somewhat louder than the cow pony
The trout brought such sorrow
I discovered the scup
I was a sauger and you a thug
With apologies to Edgar Allan Poe and @Son Na Eun