"dude, I love you too" (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
without a doubt, one of my fav places on YouTube.. this channel, even the comment section... it all makes me feel something, even makes me cry... really guys, I never promote anything and I don't think I am even now, but I just truly think watching these vids and hearing real people's stories and seeing their emotions serves as a precious reminder of what matters in this world and life... I'll just pick this vid to share because it's probably the most popular one and I just adore the first girl for being so pure hearted and beautifully poetic, the way the guy responded made me remember the closest I've been to happiness, the excitement and hope of feeling the beginning of love... idk, I've been crying for hours watching this stuff again...



@igloo
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Okie well now you've shown this to me I can totally see myself sobbing all through lockdown. I'm the kinda person who cries very easily, this should be fun.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Okie well now you've shown this to me I can totally see myself sobbing all through lockdown. I'm the kinda person who cries very easily, this should be fun.
I've been following this channel for a long time and I still cry tears of happiness and sadness even while rewatching stuff... this just allows me to feel some honesty, kindness, and connection... idk I have so much I could say and so many thoughts/feelings tbh... :sadcat:
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've been following this channel for a long time and I still cry tears of happiness and sadness even while rewatching stuff... this just allows me to feel some honesty, kindness, and connection... idk I have so much I could say and so many thoughts/feelings tbh... :sadcat:
Me too, with stuff in general my feelings all well up and it gets quite embarrassing. If I read something about someone being sad I'll literally cry, and seeing those kinds of videos just kinda triggers that. I don't know how to phrase it better than 'triggers', it's not a negative emotion. It's nice to connect emotionally, after all.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Me too, with stuff in general my feelings all well up and it gets quite embarrassing. If I read something about someone being sad I'll literally cry, and seeing those kinds of videos just kinda triggers that. I don't know how to phrase it better than 'triggers', it's not a negative emotion. It's nice to connect emotionally, after all.
I can understand that very well, I think. I believe I'm the same way :)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This is nice. Always great to see the lovebirds blossoming <3
Wish I fessed to a few girls I knew years ago.

Always more fish in the sea, as they say!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so wholesome and sweet
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread