- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,951
- Reactions Received
- 15,072
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,854
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Yes I still prefer dvds over streaming.
It doesn't happen very often but when it does it drives me crazy when the "satellite cant connect" or this obscure 80s and 90s movie I love cant be found anywhere online to rent or buy.
I love my Disney dvd collection. Its sitting so pretty on the shelf in order of theatrical release. I'm not spending money on Disney+ when I already have all those movies and it only takes 10 seconds to grab the movie off the shelf and put it in my ps3.
Picture quality has never been an issue for me either. My brother cant wrap his head around the fact I'd rather watch dvds over HD. Or why I play more PS2 than PS4 cause the graphics on PS2 are horrible by today's standards.
I love my physical media. #Boomer4Life
It doesn't happen very often but when it does it drives me crazy when the "satellite cant connect" or this obscure 80s and 90s movie I love cant be found anywhere online to rent or buy.
I love my Disney dvd collection. Its sitting so pretty on the shelf in order of theatrical release. I'm not spending money on Disney+ when I already have all those movies and it only takes 10 seconds to grab the movie off the shelf and put it in my ps3.
Picture quality has never been an issue for me either. My brother cant wrap his head around the fact I'd rather watch dvds over HD. Or why I play more PS2 than PS4 cause the graphics on PS2 are horrible by today's standards.
I love my physical media. #Boomer4Life