You must be freaking kidding me, this is such a waste of resources.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 28 August 2020 #1 You must be freaking kidding me, this is such a waste of resources. Reactions: AmysTeri, VillageIdiot, Sourcekeeper and 1 other person
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 28 August 2020 #2 Reactions: Myco
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 28 August 2020 #3 Who is asking for this? I guess someone's out there asking for this (like the knitting), but I'm gonna swerve left and keep driving lol -_- Reactions: Myco
Who is asking for this? I guess someone's out there asking for this (like the knitting), but I'm gonna swerve left and keep driving lol -_-