easiest daily for you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
Checking new K-Pop MVs.

But I'm done with posting new MVs in Planet Earth. There are too many bands out there. When posting gets stressful, you better stop.

From now on I'll share only new full albums and EPs of my faves (the list is still long enough). It's also more efficient because today's YouTube album playlists often include all official MVs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,727
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Checking new K-Pop MVs.

But I'm done with posting new MVs in Planet Earth. There are too many bands out there. When posting MVs gets stressful, you better stop.

From now on I'll share only new full albums and EPs of my faves (the list is still long enough). It's also more efficient because today's YouTube album playlists often include all official MVs.
let's give you some hands :clapping:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread