- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Because Midzy sucks. ITZY needs better fans!I really like the song too, but it on my playlist right away when it came out!
Seems like its not getting much attention though![]()
It’s okay but every other title track or prerelease beats it
I take it back actually. It’s above VoltageI'm shocked... I never knew you could be so wrong!
![]()
I take it back actually. It’s above VoltageI forgot about Voltages existence
Voltage is Itzy’s worst title track tho…
See my PFP?! I'm doing that right now. @everyone Accepting new applications to be my sister!Voltage is Itzy’s worst title track tho…
NOOOOOO IM SORRY OKAYSee my PFP?! I'm doing that right now. @everyone Accepting new applications to be my sister!
Your loved even if you and your girlfriend have made some poor decisions.NOOOOOO IM SORRY OKAY
Thank you for taking me back brotherYour loved even if you and your girlfriend have made some poor decisions.![]()
100% agree. I can't wait to get back to work so I can buy the album.damn,, great minds think alike ig. idk why people says this song isn't itzy style but i think this is better than they releases lately.![]()