- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
What so you use to eat your rice with?
I personally have always eaten my rice with fork since that time when my parents taught me to. Before that I used spoon. I've had this idea that spoon is for soups or desserts and anything else is eaten with fork; and that only children eat everything with spoon. However, I have gotten aware that on many parts around the world, rice is eaten with spoon, or maybe chopsticks. Chopsticks are useless for eating the rice cooked around here because it's not sticky.
I personally have always eaten my rice with fork since that time when my parents taught me to. Before that I used spoon. I've had this idea that spoon is for soups or desserts and anything else is eaten with fork; and that only children eat everything with spoon. However, I have gotten aware that on many parts around the world, rice is eaten with spoon, or maybe chopsticks. Chopsticks are useless for eating the rice cooked around here because it's not sticky.