ed is NOT as nice as you think SMH (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've tried to clear up the misunderstand between that other walmart version of me and they refuse to BUY IT??

THEY EVEN TRIED TO TELL ME I WAS WORDS HOW CAN I BE WORDS????

ITS SO OBVIOUS ITS NOT ME :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani:

THEY JUST REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ME AND ARE DETERMINED TO FRAME ME FOR A CRIME I DID NOT COMMIT I LOVE MY FRIENDS DEARLY I WOULD NEVER

@ilychan <3​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I've tried to clear up the misunderstand between that other walmart version of me and they refuse to BUY IT??

THEY EVEN TRIED TO TELL ME I WAS WORDS HOW CAN I BE WORDS????

ITS SO OBVIOUS ITS NOT ME :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani:

THEY JUST REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ME AND ARE DETERMINED TO FRAME ME FOR A CRIME I DID NOT COMMIT I LOVE MY FRIENDS DEARLY I WOULD NEVER

@ilychan <3​
aND YOU EVEN GOT MY FRIENDS TO TURN AGAINST ME
SO RUDE OMG AND NOW YOU VICTIMIZE YOURSELF
JELP
 
  • Angry
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread