- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
These specifically:
If you have any of these cards, and would like to trade them for Pristin or IOI cards that I have, please let me know! I have a thread for that as well!
Thank you :)
if you have international cards you don't want, pls come here - Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community.
If you have any of these cards, and would like to trade them for Pristin or IOI cards that I have, please let me know! I have a thread for that as well!
Thank you :)
if you have international cards you don't want, pls come here - Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community.
Last edited: