- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
lol wtf is going onSpotify is working totally fine for me
ah goodIt's broken. Took them long enough to notice.
Is it just depending on the country?lol wtf is going on![]()
possiblyIs it just depending on the country?
Austria is working as wellSpotify is working totally fine for me
OK SO IM BEING TARGETED HERE SPECIFICALLY I C U SPOTIFYIt's working just fine for me, and I'm in the Midwest too
do you pay for premium?I should use it its just sittting on my phone, gathering dust.
Nope. Maybe I should.do you pay for premium?
well, only if you plan on using it often lolNope. Maybe I should.
probably not.well, only if you plan on using it often lol