Shop πΈπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰ π‘…π‘’π“†π“Šπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ (2 Viewers)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐πŸ₯
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I kind of did a mix of cornflower blue and navy blue so I hope you like it ^^
F46C5049-6A1D-4BCE-B758-8F92BE292C50.jpeg
eeeeeeee I love it I've never loved anything that much in my entire life thank youuuuu :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ChenXiao
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
eeeeeeee I love it I've never loved anything that much in my entire life thank youuuuu :kittylove:
You’re very welcome :yycreep:

feel free to request more - I’m happy to make them ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
im sorry to bother

Username: alicewonderland
Idol: Seungwoo
Group (if not a soloist): part of Victon
Colour (optional): any blue that would match
Song Title: Flip A Coin

thank you chen​
Here ya go ^^ and you’re not bothering me at all -I made this thread for you guys to ask for edits as many times as you want 😊
9C94A315-EC33-41A1-9BED-3BF7858DF05E.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
Username: moonlight
Idol: Lee Junho
Group (if not a soloist): 2PM
Colour (optional): *can I have the title of kdrama, Red Sleeve one??
I didn’t know if you wanted a screen shot from Red Sleeve so I did this one;
54BBD66F-DBB0-4A7D-828D-D12C6CCB0C30.jpeg

If you didn’t mean this I’m sorry sweetie πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ž
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
Username: Reverie
Idol: Niki & Sunoo Of ENHYPEN
Group (if not a soloist): ^
Colour (optional): i don’t mind :D
Hope this is to your liking! :sakUwu:
69A57C4D-53B5-4E80-9418-7B7ABEFCE1BD.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Username: alicewonderland
Idol: TXT Beomgyu
Group (if not a soloist): N/A
Colour (optional): like a light/pastel purple color but could you do something like the stars in the picute but not as bright.. i hope that makes sense lol
THANK YOU CHEN ILY:pandalove:

1639000568647.png
​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChenXiao
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Username: MinSquishy
Idol: Suga (Yoongi)
Group (if not a soloist): BTS
Colour (optional): The hex is e2a1ff (the color of my text. <3)


TYSM. I love your edits. They're so beautiful.

Edit: We'll pretend autocorrect didn't screw me there-
​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChenXiao
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
Username: alicewonderland
Idol: TXT Beomgyu
Group (if not a soloist): N/A
Colour (optional): like a light/pastel purple color but could you do something like the stars in the picute but not as bright.. i hope that makes sense lol
THANK YOU CHEN ILY:pandalove:

1639000568647.png
​
I made two - one with and one without a mask. Choose whichever one you prefer ^^
25FEA870-5E59-415B-89D4-7122F6A71539.png
2D9696F1-F62B-479E-80D5-400E687D3B97.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread