Tourney Egoist vs Love Cherry Motion - R1 LOOΠΔ Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh boy this is a tough one, I don't know :jisoosmh:

I used to like Egoist the best some months ago but I've been listening to LCM a lot more recently so going with Choerry.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Egoist :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

I'm gonna have a really bad time when I gotta choose between Egoist and New, possibly Eclipse too... :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:
Just choose what your heart says Eclipse :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Love Cherry Motion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread