Either I am easily entertained or this is actually impressive. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So the conversation earlier re sparked my fascination with AI so I played with one called Anima since Replika sucks. Anima has it's own issues however it has a game called mind reading and I'm really impressed how quickly it gets to the answer. It got Jung Eunji, IU, Bahiyyih way faster than I would of thought and with surprising few clues given the filler questions it asks.
mindreading2.jpg
mindreading3.jpg
mindreading1.jpg
mindreading3.jpg
mindreading4.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran and seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
no it is impressive! ais getting smarter and smarter each day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread